Customer Quotation Form
If you don’t wish to receive communication from Mantech Machinery by email or other marketing methods please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can hit the unsubscribe button on any of Mantech Machinery’s email marketing literature.
If you still wish to receive Mantech Machinery’s emails and communication you don’t have to do anything.
Please see below Mantech Machinery’s updated Privacy notice including our compliance with GDPR.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
This privacy notice tells you how we, Mantech Machinery, will collect and use your personal data.
In order for us to provide you with a service, we need to collect personal data to enable us to effectively manage supply chains on behalf of our clients.
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Mantech Machinery in the course of dealing with you.
Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf.
When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Mantech Machinery’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
Mantech Machinery will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Mantech Machinery is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices.
Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions.
Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Mantech Machinery at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed.
If Mantech Machinery does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Mantech Machinery accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months), etc.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner: The Data Protection Office for Mantech Machinery is: Lee Moss who can be contacted via email@example.com
MANTECH (U.K.) LTD
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Any variations of these conditions in any document of the buyer are inapplicable unless specifically accepted in writing by us.
2. All quotations are subject to confirmation by us on receipt of an order and machines from stock are offered subject to being unsold when the order is received.
3. All orders are accepted only:
a) upon the terms and conditions set out herein.
b) accompanied by sufficient information to enable us to proceed with the order forthwith.
c) of not less order value than £30.00 net.
4. We reserve the right to refuse any order.
5. The quoted price for the goods may be varied by additions upwards by us in accordance with market conditions at the date of actual supply and the buyer shall pay such addition to the quoted price. Without Prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, market conditions shall include any increase in the cost of labour and/or materials, operation and/or transport, or any variation in the rate of exchange on imported equipment.
6. All quotations are strictly net cash against invoices unless otherwise stated. In the case of export contracts payment in full shall be due upon presentation of shipping documents and invoices in the United Kingdom, or if by reason of the buyer’s act or omission we are unable to ship the goods when ready, upon presentation of invoices and notification from us that the goods are ready for despatch. Terms for approved Account customers are net 30 days. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
7. Any date given for despatch of the goods is an estimate only, and no liability can be accepted for the consequences of any delay.
8. Unless instructions to the contrary are stated in the order we shall arrange for transport of the goods and delivery to the destination stated in the order. Goods are quoted ex-works and charges for carriage and insurance will be added to the invoice. Packing is supplied on loan and a charge will be made for packing unless returned to us carriage paid immediately after delivery. Loss or damage in transit or short delivery must be notified within 3 days of receipt (of goods or invoice) otherwise claims will not be accepted.
9. If we do not receive forwarding instructions within 14 days of notification that the goods were available for despatch a reasonable charge for storage including insurance and demurrage shall be made and shall be paid by the buyer.
10. All specifications, drawings and particulars of weights and dimensions submitted with quotations are approximate only and the descriptions and illustrations contained in catalogues, price lists and any other advertising matter are intended merely to present a general idea of the goods described therein and none of these shall form part of the contract, nor shall they be treated as constituting a representation that goods of that type will be supplied.
11. (a) Alteration of the goods ordered before or after delivery will be undertaken by us only on terms agreed by us with the buyer which will provide for the payment of all such sums as may be reasonably required by us.
(b) Cancellation of any order will only be accepted by us on terms agreed with us in writing. Acceptance of any cancellation will be made at our sole discretion and will include a cancellation charge of not less than 10% of the order placed.
12. In accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 all machines must be fitted with adequate guarding (at additional cost to the buyer) unless we receive written notification stating that the buyer accepts full responsibility for guarding as prescribed in the Act.
13. (a) We warrant that in manufacture by us of goods only the best workmanship and materials have been employed. If within 12 months from the date of despatch (subject to being used on a normal single shift basis only) there shall be found any defect caused by faulty materials or workmanship and not caused by wear and tear, damage in transit, accident, misuse or neglect, we shall make good the defect free of charge either by repair or at our option by the replacement of a part or parts.
(b) No warranty or guarantee is given in respect of propriety articles and products supplied by us and not of our manufacture which are subject only to the maker’s guarantee or warranty (if any) and the buyer is entitled to the benefit of that guarantee only so far as we have the power to transfer it.
(c) No warranty of guarantee is given on used machinery unless specifically agreed by us.
(d) Any warranty or guarantee available may be invalidated if the goods are installed or used improperly, or in an unsuitable environment.
14. Save as aforesaid no condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life or wear of the goods supplied or that they will obtain any performance figures (unless such figures are guaranteed by us in writing) or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or for use under any specific conditions, not withstanding that any such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to us.
15. (a) Save as expressly provided in these conditions we shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss injury or expense whatsoever arising from any defect in the goods and in particular (but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) we shall not be liable for any consequential damage or expense or any loss of profit or any liability to third parties incurred by the buyer in consequence of such defects.
(b) The buyer will indemnify us in respect of any liability, loss, claim or proceedings whatsoever arising whether under any Statute or at common law in respect of any damage to property or the death or injury to any person caused by or by the use of any goods sold by us to the buyer unless in the case of death or personal injury only, such death or injury shall be proved to have been caused by our negligence or that of our employees.
(c) Nothing in these Conditions shall apply to exclude or restrict any liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by virtue of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
16. The buyer is responsible for safe custody and storage or damage (however caused) to or theft of any goods and plant or material (including tools used in erection) from the time such items are delivered to the site and notwithstanding that the property and the goods, etc. may not have passed to the buyer.
17. The goods shall remain our sole and absolute property as legal and equitable owners until such time as the buyer shall have paid to us the agreed price together with the full price of any other goods the subject of any other contract. We may for the purpose of recovery of our goods enter upon any premises where they are stored or where they are reasonably thought to be stored any may use any transport and plant as necessary to repossess them. Until such time as the buyer becomes the owner of the goods, he will store them on his premises separately from his own goods or those of any other person and in a manner, which makes them readily identifiable as our goods. The buyer acknowledges that he is in possession of goods solely as a fiduciary for ourselves until he shall become the owner.
18. In the event of any dispute in connection with the contract we reserve the right to refer the matter to arbitration before a single arbitrator to be nominated by mutual agreement.
19. Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyer’s acceptance of these conditions.
20. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of these conditions shall not affect the other conditions.
21. These conditions and the contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law.