Most product-based businesses start off with an idea or a product that needs to go through many stages before it ends up in the end-users hands.
This could mean that the business in question needs to either source the product or parts from a manufacturer or better yet produce the products themselves.
There are many benefits to bringing your manufacturing in-house.
- Strict timescales can be met a lot easier when you have control over your own manufacturing.
- It usually costs you less time to produce your own products, reducing outsourcing costs and increasing profits.
- If there’s a problem with a batch of products, you have total control to fix the issue, no waiting for your outsourcing company to fix problems.
- Happier customers, you’ll be able to produce prototype products much faster in-house without explaining what the customer wants to the external manufacturing company.
At Mantech UK Ltd we have been supplying high quality, accurate and affordable machinery for over 20 years to customers, far and wide, throughout the UK and Europe. With subsidiaries in Poland, Ireland, Romania and Russia we have a unique network of knowledge throughout the group. This knowledge is all centralised within our head office, based in Oldbury, West Midlands.
With a large 32,000 square feet facility housing specialists in the following core areas of our business:
- CNC Routers
- CO2 Laser
- CNC Plasma Cutting Tables
- Fibre Laser Machines
- Press Brakes
- Hydraulic and Mechanical Shear Guillotines
We have a vast amount of personnel with the skills required to service our customers. Within this large facility, we also have large amounts of in-stock parts and machinery ready to be shipped and installed.
We can offer what most smaller companies cannot, that full turnkey solution to an array of different industries. From initial contact to your second, third, fourth machine and beyond! We provide your business with the right set of machines for your production needs, coupled with our industry-leading service department, you’re in safe hands.
We supply our quality, easy to use machinery into many different industries and sectors such as:
- Aerospace engineering
- Marine engineering
- Automotive engineering
- General fabrication
- Sign making
- Plastic fabricators
- Specialist industries
- Furniture manufacturing
- Electrical component manufacturing
- Medical engineering
The list is not exhaustive, we supply into many more areas such as the personalised gift and crafter markets.
We can offer a full turnkey solution to your manufacturing problems and needs with the following types of equipment, whether it’s one machine or 10.
- CNC routers (machines)
- CNC plasma cutting machines
- CO2 Laser Cutting and engraving machines
- Fibre Laser Cutting Machines
- Press Brakes
- Mechanical & Hydraulic Shear Guillotines
- Digital Cutting Tables (plotters)
With our expert engineering team, we will deliver and install your new machine, that will include software and training, alongside an industry-leading warranty, giving you the confidence in your purchase that if at any time, an issue arises we have you covered. On top of that, we also offer extended warranty programs on all of our machines.
We offer you full impartial technical advice, deliver your machine, install and train your operator/s on the safe use of both the software and hardware, give you an industry-leading warranty and full technical support via telephone and email.
Mantech Machinery, the full turnkey solution to supplying your business with high end, quality machinery for less.
Bring your manufacturing in-house today, start off by contacting our technical sales team who will help guide and offer the best advice on what you may need to start manufacturing.